- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 16 August 2021
Today, I am a happy Flight Attendant with 3 years of providing world-class customer experience during international flights. I have developed relationship-building skills working with a different team every flight. During the flights I share my love to life with passengers and colleges.
I am trained to respond safety, health and security matters within aviation industry; fully first-aid trained and will be happy to help adults and children during emergency situations, CPR and AED skills.
Fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, currently studying Portuguese. Currently developing in hypnotherapy field helping people to overcome fears, anxiety, stress, smoking and other mental blocks.
Check on board emergency and safety equipment functionality
▪ Greet passengers during boarding, check tickets and advise them on where to store carryon items
▪ Maintain safe conditions in airplane cabin, educate passengers on safety procedures
▪ Reassure passengers during the flights, severe weather conditions or turbulence
▪ Serve passengers food and beverages, and dispense items for their comfort, including magazines, pillows, headsets
▪ Answer passenger questions regarding the fights and help families with children, elderly and disabled persons
Remote troubleshooting the issues and applying fixes on users machines
▪ Dealing with SAP WMIS MS Office package Wi-Fi Sharepoint issue
▪ AD accounts change
▪ Users LAN profiles amendment
▪ Logging tickets in Service-Now ticketing system