- Vilnius, Lithuania
- 26 July 2021
I would like to apply for a Private Flight Attendant job position. With over 4 years flying experience and dealing with many different situations onboard, I feel ideally suited for this position.
I started my career in Wizzair and due to my perfect communication skills and presentable appearance I was elected to be the ambassador of airlines. Later on, I changed company and became Senior Cabin Crew in Avion Express. I used to receive many positive feedback from passengers and crew members. Moreover, I am very well familiar with A320 and A321 aircrafts. I have valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation , Criminal Record and EEA passport, A320 and A321 type certificates. I am a quick learner on new types of aircraft.
I strongly understand, that the ability to take care of safety and follow SOP’s is just a tip of iceberg. It is very appreciated to protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of elite passengers. Elite environment is familiar to me, therefore I know how matters good manners, attention to details and pleasent appearance in this work. Being flexible, well-organised, communicative, creative I could bring the best customers’ satisfaction.
I strongly believe that my appearance, experience, characteristic features and strong will to learn more will help to achieve this job position. I am willing to work and provide the highest level of customer service.
To conclude, I would like to express my gratitude for considering my application.
Andrė Maria Jonaitytė
Managed the gallery website and blog.
• Worked to constantly network with new clients and maintain
relations with former clients.
• Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a
timely, efficient manner.
• Organized events and jewellery workshops.
• Face of the brand.
Managed and coached cabin crew members during flights.
• Influenced business and first-class passengers to make educated
beverage-pairing decisions based on taste and meal menu.
• Relayed communication to and frompassengers and all crew.
• Remained calm and professional during high-stress situations.
• Assisted passengers with special needs, and served as a source of
• Aimed to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
Assisted passengers, provided information,and handled concerns with care.
• Nominated Best Seller Onboard few times.
• Handled various in-flight tasks to promote safety and traveler
• Remained punctual and reliable at all times.
• Represented Vilnius Base for various public events.
• Achieved highest passenger satisfaction.