- United Arab Emirates
- 21 August 2021
I am a passionate customer service professional with over eight years of experience providing the highest quality services to VIP guests in the aviation, diplomatic and hospitality industries. My ability to cater every need in a professional manner has been tested in a variety of fast paced multinational environments. I thrive in positions of leadership and always ensure that customer needs are quickly and properly met. I am seeking new opportunities in the corporate aviation sector, where I can
continue to utilize my skills and share my experience with a committed and qualified team.
• Offer the highest quality of trustworthy and personalized customer service to ensure world-class flight experiences for Business Class customers.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards, including emergency and security practices in line with corporate and civil aviation regulations.
*100% score in the Annual SEP Recurrent Examination 2019 & 2021
*Awarded “Bronze Najm Award” for Excellent Customer Service
• Assistant to the Ambassador in the United States at the Department of Education Services with diplomatic meetings organization, official documents translation (English/Spanish), customer service and administrative tasks to support educational programs between Spain and USA.
• Forming cohesive Partnerships with international organizations (United Nations) as means of increasing employment opportunities for Spanish citizens abroad.
• Welcome and assist visitors to the Ministry and support administrative staff with office
management and organization tasks.
Welcome, assist and accompany VIP guests at VIP boxes during matches-corporate events and ensure their needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating food and beverage catering and product placement for official events.
• Lead event staff to ensure events run smoothly and provide training to staff to welcome VIP guests and take food and beverage orders courteously.
• Provide educational tours for executive guests of the stadium in English, Spanish, and German.