- Nairobi, Kenya
- 20 September 2021
Personable and people-oriented Flight Attendant with 6 years experience in in-flight operations and procedures. For 3 of these years, I was working in the First Class cabin. Proven ability to provide exceptional organizational and relation building capabilities. Adept at safety, health and sanitation standard with practical knowledge in aviation. Equipped with first-aid and medical emergency skills to respond to inflight emergencies and security concerns. Highly reliable and dependable.
Course Work Included;
● Life skills.
● Clearing and forwarding.
● Customs principles.
● Law (marine law, international law, insurance law)
● Warehousing (containerization and storage)
● Shipping and carriage (land sea air)
● Port agency
● Information technology
● Economics of transport & international trade
● Customer care
● Principles of management
● Transport logistics
Full Secretarial Course;
● Business Writing
● Computer Skills
● Data Entry and consolidation of information obtained through desk research.
● Matching prospective and existing clients with relevant potential business partners.
● Marketing events through direct contact with the required targeted market.
● Preparation of quotations and reports.
Projects Undertaken so far include;
● Konya Chamber of Commerce, Turkey – Online Business Meetings
on Trucks, Buses, Trailers & Automotive Spare Parts – October 2020
● Qatar Business Delegation (QDB) to Ethiopia and Kenya – January 2020
● Enterprise India- Trade Delegation & Exhibition (Sectors focused on
Building & Construction, Electricals & Energy, Paper, Pharmaceutical
Industries – December 2019
● WERPEX Kenya - 4th International Exhibition for Water, Electricity,
Renewable Energy and Power Technologies - November 2019
● EVSID Turkey House Ware by Invite Only (TRHIO, Istanbul 2019)
● Medic East Africa- Trade Delegation & Exhibition (Sectors focused in
Medical Industry) – September 2019
● Agritec- Trade Delegation & Exhibition. (Sector focused in Agricultural Industry) –
● China Home Life – Trade Delegation & Exhibition – December 2018
● Provided information, guidance and assistance for safety and comfort to customers on board the aircraft.
● Conducted safety and security checks before and after flights.
● Welcomed customers, checked their boarding passes and accompanied them to their seats.
● Presented emergency equipment and gave instructions on how to use them in case of an emergency.
● Offered excellent hospitality and customer service to passengers.
● Assisted passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
● Attended to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with a disability, and the elderly) throughout aircraft operations.
● Operated a mixed fleet namely, B777-200, B777-300, B777 ER, A330 and A340 aircrafts with different configurations.
● In charge of providing a consistently updated calendar of events, schedule all meetings and apply time management skills to complete reports and other clerical tasks.
● Responsible for import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard.
● Gave clerical support to two executive professionals.