VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT is owned and operated by Administrator Limited (“Administrator”). Administrator will be responsible to take care in the development, preparation and maintenance of the content for the VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites. Administrator will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure only accurate information is posted on its websites.
However, Administrator does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or materials in this site. Administrator shall not be liable for any losses as a result of reliance on information provided. The content of this web site may be changed at any time without notice.
No information contained in this website constitutes or would be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of Administrator or an invitation by or on behalf of Administrator or any of its affiliates to enter into a contract with you.
Administrators accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from reliance on any statements contained in this web site.
The information provided on this VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites is provided without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
While Administrator uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources which it believes to be reliable, it makes no representation that the information or opinions contained on the VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites, or associated links to the web site, are accurate, reliable or complete. Administrator will accept no responsibility or liability for any material or services contained on any web site not under the control of Administrator.
Administrator does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of this site.
Administrator does not guarantee that any client will offer any candidate an interview or respond to the candidates submission of their information.
USER’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Any User of VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites (“User”) obligates to only provide content or information that does not violate any applicable law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). The User also obligates to secure that the User’s account information would be truthful. Administrator may be required by law to remove certain information or content.
- By using services via VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites (“Services”), the User may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Administrator generally does not review content provided by the Users. Therefore, the User hereby agrees that Administrator is not responsible for the Users’ content or information.
- The User may report any activities of any other User which violate applicable laws and/or any of these Terms.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- Administrator merely provides the User with a platform and is not involved in the content of communication between Users. If Users enter into agreements with one another via VVIP FLIGHT ATTENDANT web sites, Administrator shall not be a contracting party to said agreements. Users are solely responsible for the execution and/or fulfilment of agreements they enter into with one another. Administrator shall not be liable for breaches of duty in relation to agreements entered into between the Users.
- The User obligates to:
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, cyber-security laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws, and other regulatory requirements;
- provide accurate information to Administrator and keep it updated;
- use its real name on its account; and
- use the Services in a professional manner.
- The User also obligates not to:
- create a false identity on Administrator, misrepresent its identity, create the User account for anyone other than itself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service;
- copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from Administrator, whether directly or through third parties, without the consent of Administrator;
- disclose information that the User does not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including its employer));
- violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- violate the intellectual property or other rights of Administrator, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing Administrator technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (ii) using the word “VVIPFLIGHTATTENDANT.COM” or its logos in any business name, email, or otherwise;
- post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Administrator without Administrator express consent;
- rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Administrator’s consent;
- overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services); and/or
- interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
TERM, TERMINATION OF CONTRACT, SANCTIONS
These Terms and any other Administrator’s policies are construed and governed by Vietnamese law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be settled by competent courts of Vietnam.